Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammy Red Carpet 2011 - Prelude

Well, the Grammy's were, once again, the place to let your inner freak out for the world to see (although some of these folks have been letting that inner freak out just a little too often). Between Lady Gaga's egg, Nicki Minaj's bride-of-Frankenstein wig, and Rihanna's "I don't wear underwear" gown, it's a tough call for worst dressed.
Leopard print was the cringe-worthy trend of the night. It was everywhere. On men, women, boys, and ALL OVER Nicki Minaj.

I don't have the time, nor energy to get a full recap posted tonight, but I promise - I have a lot to say about what was going on at that award show last night. I will post the complete review of all the craziness as soon as I get rid of this stupid headache!

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment