Thursday, February 10, 2011

How crazy can the red carpet get?

Here's the plan to make this red carpet thing a little more fun:


The Grammy's are this weekend and there are usually some pretty outrageous styles. So, I want you to pay attention to all of the most outrageous looks from this and all other major red carpet events throughout the year. 


Toward the end of August, I will compile all of the craziest, over-the-top styles, and you will choose your favorite. The winner will be my Halloween costume this fall. 


Keep that in mind while watching the red carpet on Sunday. 


None of these are eligible (they are all last year's events), but this is kinda the craziness I'm looking for!




I just pray Lady Gaga doesn't show up anywhere in raw meat again...


No comments:

Post a Comment